Associate membership is defined as providers of higher education (HE) products and services as well as other organisations contributing to the provisions of higher education, other than universities. They will add value to the Network through their specific expertise in the sector and may also offer courses to students who are below university level.
The Benefits of becoming an Associate Member
- Instant access to a multi-national group of influential, senior executives in higher education.
- An international channel through which higher education technologies and services can be directly communicated.
- Access to a key source of information about topical HE issues.
- A useful bridge between higher education institutions and organisations in the UK with those overseas - for mutual collaboration.
- The reputation and credibility of belonging to an International University Network in a highly competitive and growing market.
- To enhance cultural understanding, friendship, peace and dialogue between Network members, contributing to the promotion of sustainable regional and international development.
- Regular communications including an Oxonia University Network newsletter.
- The opportunity to submit editorial and advertising to the Oxonia University Network newsletter.
Simply complete and submit the online application form by clicking HERE. We will respond to you within 2 working days to acknowledge the receipt and acceptance of your application.
Once your membership is accepted by the Oxonia Secretariat, we will send you an electronic Welcome Pack and an invoice for your membership.
Any enquiries about membership may be directed to email@example.com or you can call +44 (0)1865 682421.
Membership Fees (Associate Member)
The annual subscription fee of £1000 per annum is payable on joining and will be renewed on the anniversary date (usually the 1st January) via an invoice that will be submitted in advance of the membership renewal date. If you have any enquiries please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to become a Full or Associate member of the Oxonia University Network please complete the online application form by clicking HERE.
Once we have received your application, we will respond to you within 2 working days to acknowledge the receipt and acceptance of your Oxonia University Network application and will send you an electronic Welcome Pack and an invoice for membership.
Any enquiries about membership can be directed to email@example.com or you can call +44 (0)1865 682421 during normal working hours.