Full membership is open to universities conferring at least one of the following degrees on their students (BA/BSc, MA/MSc, PhD) and they must also be recognised by the relevant Ministry of Education in the country in which they operate.
Benefits of joining the Oxonia University Network
The Network is multi-national and offers members an ideal channel to facilitate the promotion of new technologies; transfer resources; establish joint programmes; exchange information and introduce long distance and on-line learning. This translates into the following key benefits for members:
- Support in adapting to the ever changing social needs of the HE landscape.
- Support and advice regarding the development of members' international programmes.
- Access to a key source of information about topical HE issues.
- A bridge between higher education institutions in the UK and those overseas - for mutual collaboration.
- The reputation and credibility of belonging to an International University Network.
- The opportunity to use the Network in student marketing and promotional materials, adding stature to the institution.
- Constructive student and staff exchanges.
- A platform for network members to share good practice in teaching and learning, to ultimately enhance the student experience.
- Support for the establishment of a joint fund for research projects among member universities.
- To enhance cultural understanding, friendship, peace and dialogue between Network members, contributing to the promotion of sustainable regional and international development.
- Regular informative communications including an Oxonia University Network newsletter.
- The opportunity to submit editorial and advertising to the Oxonia University Network newsletter to share with other members.
Simply complete and submit the online application form by clicking HERE. We will respond to you within 2 working days, to acknowledge the receipt and acceptance of your application.
Once your membership is accepted by the Oxonia Secretariat, we will send you an electronic Welcome Pack and an invoice for your membership.
Any enquiries about membership may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call +44 (0)1865 682421.
Membership Fees (Full Member)
The annual subscription of £2500 per annum is payable on joining and will be renewed on the anniversary date via an invoice that will be submitted in advance of the membership renewal date. If you have any enquiries please e-mail email@example.com
If you would like to become a Full or Associate member of the Oxonia University Network please complete the online application form by clicking HERE.
Once we have received your application, we will respond to you within 2 working days to acknowledge the receipt and acceptance of your Oxonia University Network application and will send you an electronic Welcome Pack and an invoice for membership.
Any enquiries about membership can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call +44 (0)1865 682421 during normal working hours.